There are many types of kites shops along behind the Street in Uttara, Dhaka Bangladesh.

I went out early in the morning for doing street photography.  The assignment was kites shop behind on the street. There are many types of kites shops along behind the Street in Uttara, Dhaka Bangladesh. I took some photos of the kites shop, Various colors of kites are hanging on a rope during these seasons  Boys love to fly kites

. When I was younger scolded by my father for flying a kite, But I loved flying kites. I think the kite symbol of having high aspirations and elevated vision. The  Kite, made in India,  Pakistan, Bangladesh, is called a "Patang" or "Guda". It is still the most beloved of all the kites available. ... The line used is called Manjha, a glass coated line, and each flier attempts to cut every other kite out of the sky. But at the present time, many foreign kites are seen in the market kites cost a lot.


When I was taking pictures of the kites shop had my camera setting manual mode aperture f/7, shutter speed 1/200 and ISO auto.


During my assignment, daylight was sufficient. I took these pictures experimentally, as a  beginner photographer thus the tests are very important. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathorghata Ancient city Archaeological site

Street photography